Big Success for Site + Mpi Global Forum 2018: 540 registered attendees, 55% from Europe and 34% from North America
Following are key facts from SITE + MPI Global Forum, held January 12 -14, 2018, at Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria in Rome. The forum marked the first time the Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE) and Meeting Professionals International (MPI) partnered to host a global event to share industry trends, offer innovative education and provide a collaborative yet exclusive environment for networking and business exchanges.
- More than 540 registered attendees, excludes support staff.
- 55 percent from Europe
- 34 percent from North America
- 17 percent from Central/South America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East
- 25 percent were planners/buyers
- 68 percent were members of MPI, SITE or both associations
- 25 percent were first time attendees of either an MPI or SITE conference
- More than 30 education sessions, included separate tracks for incentive travel and meetings management professionals.