Ibtm World: top reasons to attend
With just a matter of weeks to go until ibtm world 2016 in Barcelona, there are many business benefits, opportunities to learn, and connect through networking with more than 15,500 industry professionals from November 29th.
- Connect with leading suppliers to the meetings and incentives industry from around the world. Here is the Directory
- Join in with The Circus – this year’s inspiration for the Knowledge Theatre. Subjects for each session have been chosen by the industry for the industry and include Brexit and what it means to the sector, plus the issue of Safety and Risk Management will be presented. The ibtm world Knowledge sessions provide industry insights plus the latest trends and developments in meetings and events. For more information go to: www.ibtmworld.com/knowledge
- Get up to date with what’s new in the meetings industry in the Technology & Event Services Zone and The Innovation Zone where the Top 10 products shortlisted from the Technology and Innovation Watch Award with EventMB will be showcased. The whole space gives a hands on, touch, feel, see and experience area with education sessions.
- Make connections that matter and join in with all of the networking that ibtm world offers including the Welcome Reception dedicated to Deliciously Barcelona, Networking Hour for the show floor, and for the first time MPI Rendezvous will replace Club Night with all proceeds going to the MPI Foundation. Don’t forget to share the #ibtmvibe and join in with the fun by sharing your #ibtmvibe through social media.
- Get to and from ibtm world in record time with the new direct trains from the airport straight into the Fira Gran Via exhibition centre. Opened earlier this year, the L9 metro line will deliver attendees from the airport in just 19 minutes.
- Win a London and Scotland experience – register online and attend ibtm world and you could be the winner! Find out more at http://www.ibtmworld.com/en/visit/TV-prize/
- Visit the beautiful city of Barcelona, which has been the home of ibtm world for over a decade, and is one of the greatest destinations for the meetings industry to come together at the end of 2016 to look forward to 2017 and beyond.