Vok Dams China showcases extensive service portfolio for Volkswagen Group at Auto Guangzhou 2017
In its 15th year, Auto Guangzhou 2017 featured the latest offered by the top brands in China's auto industry. With 1,081 cars on display, 47 world premieres and 131 new energy vehicles, Auto Guangzhou continues to establish itself as one of the most important sources of industry news and trends on the world stage.
During the Auto Guangzhou 2017 event period, VOK DAMS China supported no less than 7 major events and live marketing initiatives of the Volkswagen Group, each with unique characteristics that highlighted a core offering within the agency’s portfolio.
- Booth Communication for Volkswagen: media and show production launching Volkswagen China’s newest brand campaigns for its SUV Offensive and NEVs
- Press Conference for Volkswagen: Augmented Reality integration during the auto show press day
- Media Workshop for Volkswagen Group China: innovative media production, keynote presentation and live media engagement for Volkswagen Group China as well as for brands Audi, SKODA and Volkswagen
- VIP Hospitality Service for Volkswagen Group China: expertise in VIP guest management and event logistics coordination for top management appearances at several events within a three day period
- Media Brand Night for Lamborghini: evening gala with an exclusive media preview of the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster
“In 2017, we’ve deployed more agency resources than ever before at Auto Guangzhou and we have created outstanding results for our clients - said Katja Sassi-Bucsit, General Manager, VOK DAMS China -. This is a testament to our growing portfolio of services in China, and we are strongly positioned for future growth. I couldn't be prouder of our team and the many others behind the scenes who made it happen for brands in the Volkswagen Group during Auto Guangzhou 2017”.